SMM Trends for 2015 and Beyond
July 20, 2015
Research statistics show that there are over 2.5 million posts on Facebook every minute. Thousands of images and messages are posted every minute on Snapchat, Tumblr and Instagram, among other social media channels. You can imagine the instant connectivity that social media offers.
These figures attest to the fact that Social Media Marketing trends for 2015 look positive. Experts have projected another million users adding to social networks; connecting with family and friends in the coming years. It is not only about connecting with each other socially, but how they will trade and do business online. Nearly 90% of businesses acknowledge the important of social media for their business. To develop your business, and know the overview of social media marketing highlights and trends, for 2015 and beyond, is here:
- Content marketing strengthened: You don’t just need high quality content, but the fact that more people can see it and distribute it organically. SMM trends show that content marketing will improve as it gets more social.
- Real time SMM trendy: The buzzword will be real-time social media marketing as the company social pages will be monitored, and quick responses for potential and loyal customers will generate higher activity. This will result in higher conversions and sales.
- Domination of Podcasts, videos and audio: Content is no longer limited to text, but the 2015 trends show a higher leaning on videos, audios and podcasts, and other visual marketing tools. They are powerful tools for better response and higher sales.
- Mobile Social Media: More people will access social media on mobile devices through apps. Change in focus to mobile SMM will gain foothold.
- Rise of sponsored Social Media Advertising: Organic reach of social media will be less, so consider paid advertising to get higher mileage and ROI for your business.
- Commerce and online wallets: The trend for mobile wallets and social media commerce is already on the rise and will continue to gain in popularity. Consider this aspects if you sell products online. Twitter and Facebook are on the cusp of launching a “buy” button in early 2016.
- Launch of new social media channels: Following the phenomenal rise of Facebook, Twitter and others, there are many new social networks such as Tsu, Ello and Yik Yak that offer unique features, making them something to look forward to.
With growing interest in social media marketing and connecting with customers directly, sharing new products instantly has opened a wild new frontier that is going to achieve new heights in 2015 and beyond.
Want to get started in building your company through social media? Call us at 786-309-8333 or fill out our contact form.