The 6 Elements that every SEO Strategy must have
October 20, 2015
It has long been contended that SEO is one of the best marketing strategies for aspiring retail entrepreneurs to employ when growing a successful online business. Unfortunately, search engine algorithms are continually being updated and changing. This means that those newer online business owners need to adapt and change with them. By keeping up to date on this, you help your chances of achieving a higher search engine ranking.
If you want your website to rank higher in the SERP’s (search engine results pages), here are 6 elements that need to be included in your online SEO strategy:
- Backlinks – according to Forbes Magazine, “If content is king, then backlinks are queen.” It’s not about how many links a particular website has. It’s about which ones have the highest quality links that can redirect visitors to your website and that can be an added advantage.
- Content – whether you’re getting tired of hearing it or not, “content is king.” The creation of high-quality content not only generates a better experience for the end-user, it is the ideal method to rank for keywords.
- Keywords – the first step to creating a successful SEO strategy is keyword research. Those keywords are what drive visitor traffic to your website. When people search for a product or service, the words they use is what creates the keywords.
- Meta tags – these also play a significant role in any SEO strategy and reflect the way in which certain keywords are reflected in a webpage title. However, getting the right placement and content in the tags can boost your SERPs.
- Product images – images play a huge role in SEO marketing strategies because the consumer can actually see a picture of the product they are searching for and they help a business rank higher in the SERP’s.
- Social media – search algorithms were changed considerably with the onset of social media platforms and how they functioned. These different platforms send the search engines signals that are authoritative and influential in nature.
Call us at 786-309-8333 to learn how we can help your business be found online.